Wednesday 1 February 2012

UNDERGROUND.

The past two weeks have been a frenzy of activity. My phone tells a calmer, darker, more moody-filtered (and badly lit) version of that story though: 1. Leather shopping for Falconwright. 2. Practicing for this show on Friday! 3. The left side of my work table featuring: a lizard painting by John Malta and a ceramic skull by Julie Moon. 4. The right side of my work table featuring: coffee and neglected recording devices. 5. The Bird and Banner scarf which hangs above my bed. 6. A completely typical subway shot. If only my station was built into a real castle. Frank's Castle. 7. Ceramics class. Our class symbol? A a crescent moon. This is the only non-underground shot. Apparently, I've been spending a lot of time in basements...

5 comments:

Louis said...

Very, very nice. So much goodness!

neonfoxtongue said...

I am loving the ceramic projects. Definitely want to see more of that!

DEADWEIGHT said...

Louis: LOUIS.

Michelle: Thanks! I can't wait to try glazing.

shayna said...

i love Bird and Banner! that scarf is really pretty.

i also can't wait to glaze! (i even had a dream about it!)

DEADWEIGHT said...

Shayna: Tonight could be the night!