Thursday 26 April 2012

LATELY: PAINT, LEATHER, GLASS.


What's been happening lately: 1. Super scrappy paint mixing experiments. 2. My "studio" looking tidy for once (this lasted for about a second). 3. Canary leather. 4. A canary leather makeover! 5. Thread city. 6. Printing haystacks and making messes. I'm thinking I should have painted my tabletop for a more cleanable surface, but this whole crime scene vibe is pretty cool too. 7. Transporting leather back and forth and back again - Danielle and I really need a joint work space! If only to save her from calling a leather storage facility home... 8. I've been breaking A LOT of glass lately. I can barely keep it in my hands. At least I'm not breaking mirrors? 9. City of Craft was this past weekend and it was a huge success! Thank you so much to everyone who stopped by, organised the event, and filled up the room with their awesome stuff. GOOD TIMES.

2 comments:

anabela / fieldguided said...

To all the breaking glass: OPA!

(I see my little clutch, awww)

DEADWEIGHT said...

OPA! I'll definitely toss that word around next time I smash something. It's only a matter of time. And I could stand to expand my vocabulary in that department, ha...