Friday 10 August 2012

SNACKS UNLEASHED.


Here is a real look at my second collab project with fellow McDonald's lover, Caitlyn Murphy. It's called Snacks! and includes a zine with 20 full colour illustrations of all our favourite edibles (with screen printed covers), and a double sided tote bag adorned with pretzels.  


You could carry at least 2-3 large bags of pretzels in this bag. Salt fiends rejoice! Or you could carry other important things too. Like books. Maybe cookbooks?   


It is such a pleasure to collaborate with the right people. Lately, I've been spending the vast majority of my time working this way, and it has been so nice and productive. The right people push you to get things done, they keep the process fun, and they inspire you to be better because they are so good at what they do. Caitlyn is so good at what she does and I love working with her. We had a lot of fun putting this all together!

 
We will have these at Zine Dream on Sunday and leftovers will go online afterwards!  And after years of showing up at Zine Dream zineless - it's nice to finally get around to putting something together to celebrate the format! Zine Dream runs from 12-5 at The Tranzac. Bag and zine combos (limited to 26 packages!) will be $30 or $12 for just the zine. Plus we'll have our dog postcards, and other things, of course. We hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This zine will make me cough for sure....

-t.

Amanda said...

snacks! right up my food-loving alley! going to pick one up on sunday for sure (if they don't sell out in the first 2 minutes!)

DEADWEIGHT said...

Tim: I hope so. I put extra salt in the cover ink.

Mandy: Nice! I'm sure we'll have plenty available, ha.