Friday 10 May 2013

NEW: SOJOURN, FALCONWRIGHT.


I recently had the pleasure of designing a couple logos for one of my very talented pals, Shayna (aka Sojourn). Here they are on her boxes and envelopes! I stole these two photos from her instagram account: @alittlesojourn. Making things for friends is the best. Also? Shayna just updated her shop, and it's bananas. Go check it out! A few of the pieces are already sold out, but there are still lots of beauties up there just waiting to dangle around your neck all summer. 


Speaking of shop updates, we recently added a few new bags to the Falconwright shop! A fresh little summer update in the form of pineapple prints, watermelon seeds, beachy stripes, and more! Throw your sunscreen and your e-reader and your snack money in your clutch and head down to a patio or the beach? Sounds good to me. Check em' out!


PS - A reminder that my new email address is sandifalconer(at)gmail.com!


3 comments:

shayna said...

Fact: Your logo designs make me feel like a total professional, now. You're the best.

petal and plume said...

you dud an absolutely brilliant job! congratulations! keep creating beauty.
xx
http://petalandplume.blogspot.ca/

Liz Rose Bowman said...

OoooOOo. I'm usually not a big Green person, but I love the value of that one. So luxurious.